Tuesday, February 7, 2012

S'mores Pizza


Remember my chocolate chip pizza? Anyone? Humm? Oh come on, someone has to remember it! *glares around the room* Anyway, This is the same recipes with the addition of crushed graham crackers. And marshmallows.

The Details:
Take 1/2 of a boxed cake mix. (I've used white and yellow, and for this one actually used a pound cake mix.) Mix in 1/2 cup melted butter. Spread evenly over your favorite pizza crust. (I use the same recipe I used for my homemade pizza.) Sprinkle with 1 cup of mini chocolate chips and 1 cup crushed graham crackers(about 6 squares). Bake for 15 to 20. Add one cup mini marshmallows and bake 5 more minutes.



You can add more of the marshmallows. Or the graham crackers. Or the chocolate chips. Yeah, more chocolate is always good
. . .
what was I saying?

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment