Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Frozen Crescent Rolls



This recipes I got from allrecipes and followed pretty much to the letter. I did go ahead and double it so I would have more for later. Quite often I will make bread dough and freeze it for later. All you have to do is let it rise once, and then freeze it


Here's some I formed into rolls and placed on a cookie sheet all ready to place in the freezer. After they're good and froze, I'll take them out and bag them in freezer bags. Instead of freezing all the dough in the crescent roll shape though, I also put some in bags so I can make pigs-in-a-blanket later. I put them just like that in the freezer, and when I'm ready for them I'll let them defrost overnight in the refrigerator, take out and roll out.


Now all I have to do it take out a bag of rolls, let'em rise, and pop'em in the oven for dinner!

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment