Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuits


The picture doesn't do it justice. It was heaven. With bacon. Of course, all I had eaten all day was a pop tart, so that might have had something to do with it. But seriously, it simple, quick, and easy to make. And it has bacon!

The Details:
Slice a biscuit in half lengthwise. I used the same recipe I used here for the biscuits. Layer a slice of cheese, a scrambled egg, and a slice or two of bacon in the middle. Done!


Told you it was simple. You could also use shredded cheese if you wanted to. And add more bacon. Or use a tortilla instead of a biscuit to make a breakfast burrito. With bacon. I like bacon. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go heat up a pan.
. . .
What?
. . .
Yes, it might be to cook bacon. So what?
. . .
Oh, all right, I'll share.

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment