Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kentucky Biscuits


Who doesn't love KFC's biscuits? Ok, I'm sure there's plenty who don't, but they don't have to read any farther. Or they could. I don't know why they would, though, if they don't like them. 'Cause that's what we're talking about. Biscuits that is, not people that don't like them. Or I guess we could, but that would probably offend those non-biscuit-loving people. But how could anyone not like those biscuits? Soft, warm, fluffy, delicious . . .

What was I talking about again?


Biscuits!

KFC's to be exact. You can find their recipe here. Pretty simple. I did cut the shortening in with a pastry blender before putting in the milk instead of cutting it in after the milk was put in and using my hands. (I still used my hands to knead it) I used a glass about 3" across to cut them out. They do have bicsuit cutters, or you can use a cookie cutter, but if you don't have those a glass works fine. Or you could form them with your hands, but try not to handle them too much.


Bake and enjoy!

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment