Friday, October 14, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Does anyone else have that one item that's just them? That thing you are known for, that you make all the time? Ok, so I have a couple, but these cookie are at the top of the list. People my husband works with know me by these cookies. (And the Speedy Brownies) They might not have every met me, but I am famous (or infamous) for the cookies. So, here we go!

The Details:
1 c. butter
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 c. milk
3 c. flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. soda
2 c. chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, and milk. Sift together flour, salt, and soda in separate bowl. Add gradually to wet mixture. Stir in chocolate chips by hand. Drop by teaspoonfuls unto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.


I prefer to put parchment paper on my cookie sheet. Not all smaller grocery stores carry it, but you should be able to find it at larger stores. I like to us it because the cookies never stick and my cookies seem to cook better.


Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment